Space planning is largely concerned with arranging all the elements in an interior’s space to work with existing interior features; creating a space that is utilised to it’s best potential allowing for a considered flow within the space.
Residential and Commercial Interiors have quite different requirements and I am specialised in both areas.
1) Commercial Interiors – how I can help you:
– I have a thorough understanding of Health and Safety requirements so I can ensure your layout and furniture meet these requirements (this can include sourcing ergonomically designed furniture)
– I will listen to your individual needs – what currently isn’t working, what you are wanting to achieve, and who will be using the space – I will then use this knowledge to create a customised option for your space
– I can create a detailed floor plan, showing suggested changes
– I can combine my interior design expertise to suggest a suitable colour schemes, art, furniture, furnishings; if required. I can source products and project manage the whole job.
– With regards to team seating, I can make sure employees have suitable individual space, personal storage options, and privacy – the level of which is dependent on the brief
– Employees have shown to be more productive when their wellbeing is increased at work so I can help towards achieving this goal
2) Residential Interiors – what I can offer you:
– I can help you with your existing house, renovation, or new build
– I will listen to your individual needs – what currently isn’t working, what you are wanting to achieve, and who will be using the space
– You may want advice before doing major alterations, such as what the impact would be if you extended or knocked down a wall – I can give an educated analysis of what this will achieve. I also work with industry professional so can help source engineers and builders to ensure work will be structurally sound
Please contact me if you have an interior space that isn’t currently working for you as I would love to discuss how I can help.